Herbal Medicine is an excellent approach for supporting a naturally healthy life. It offers valuable support in helping you return to and maintain good health, as well as helping more broadly, such as with increased energy, relaxation and enjoyment of life. You can gain skills in using this healing art yourself or visit a medical herbalist for professional support and treatment.
Mark Jack is a medical herbalist practising in South Wales. He provides personal consultations in Chepstow as well as giving talks on herbalism and leading herbal medicine workshops, courses and herb walks.
Professional Herbal Treatment Tailored to You.
- Mark Jack is a qualified medical herbalist, holds an honours degree in herbal medicine and has several year’s experience of helping clients with their health and well-being. He is a member of the National Institute of Medical Herbalists, the leading professional body for herbalists.
- Herbal medicine draws on both modern science and a wealth of traditional knowledge of the safe and effective use of herbal remedies.
- Treatments are tailored to each individual from a wide range of herbs so as to give the best possible treatment and support. All the herbs are of the highest quality with most of the herbs either being organically cultivated or sustainably harvested from the wild.
- Herbal medicine addresses health holistically and support is given with diet and lifestyle change.
- Herbal medicine is suitable for all ages and for most health conditions, and medical herbalists are trained in using herbs safely alongside other treatments.
To find out more or to book a consultation you can contact Mark here.
“I have been consulting Mark Jack as a herbalist for several months now and am very pleased with the results. My overall health has improved significantly and I feel a lot better within myself. My overall energy levels are much higher and I don’t seem to get ill as much. I have found Mark to be a very respectful and genuine person, who is a patient listener and easy to talk to even about sensitive issues. His manner is professional and honest.” – Constanze.
Talks, Workshops and Herb Walks.
Mark runs various workshops and herb walks throughout the year, as well as giving talks to various groups. To find out more about these please visit the events page.
Registered with Therapy Directory